Cristian Grossi

Thanx Cristian Grossi for your cute iloveillustration greeting! crixtian.it



Comments

  1. So cute! Love the pattern on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning electro-indie illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute illustration, love all the colours!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that's really nice. pure glam the white hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cuteness! Love the white eyes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful illustrations in here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice!

    I know this is so spammy of me and I'm embarrassed to ask, but would
    you mind voting for me on the Body Shop Reviewer competition? I got
    into the top 10 and would so love to win! Thanks so much :)
    Love Mich xx
    ps the link is http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Body-Shop-South-Africa/158468037513580
    just go onto the Reviewer Competition link and vote for me :) thank
    you thank thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. colours ad use of lights are very strange, luv them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. それは偉大な素敵なイラストの仕事だ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!!
    The vacations have been finished and we are here with 100% energy.
    I love your last posts, I wish your holidays was fun and the next months will be full of original and pretty things.
    I´ll follow your clue...again.
    Kisses from Madrid.♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Do you make a living from this and if you do, how hard is it and how did you go about getting started? Please take a look and my blog and art :) http://stylebutton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG so cool. vintage but modern, nice skill!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fantastic and as like as a big doll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment